Thursday 26 March 2015

Lucinda

If you have read some of my recent posts, you'll be aware that the subject of my exposé for a class assignment was my blog. Several students in other classes heard that I was writing about my experiences while I was here at school in Villefranche and started to read it. Lucinda, a student from the Advanced 2 class, wondered why I hadn't posted a picture with her in it. So I pulled out my camera to take a photo and lo and behold, my battery was dead. On the last day of school I made a point of taking her photo to include in this blog post. 
Lucinda is presently retired, but has had an interesting work history. She was a chef and proprietor of a restaurant in Philadelphia. Following that, she was a Vice President with the Campbell Soup Company. Now she is having a wonderful time improving her French. 

No comments:

Post a Comment