Sunday 22 March 2015

Blog blunders

Needless to say, I am not particularly skilled when it comes to editing my posts. Periodically, I find an error in spelling or an omission in a post after it has been published. The only way I know to correct the errors and save the changes results in republishing the post. That in turn automatically moves it to the top of the list so it is out of sync. Unfortunately, most of my posts in Part 3 are out of order.  For that dear readers, I apologise. Once I get home, I will make an effort to figure out how to make edits without republishing. If any of you know how to do that I would be pleased to hear from you. I would also appreciate any ideas to help me with a new format, particularly when it comes to photo placement. Once again I apologize and thank you for your patience.



No comments:

Post a Comment